EMIS Graduate Classes Can Be Taken In the Following Forms
- On the SMU campus, in a traditional classroom setting.
- Streaming video via Internet, worldwide. This is for
- Distance-education students located outside of the Dallas area, or
- Dallas-area professionals that want the option of either coming to campus or viewing the classes at a later time. This flexibility is helpful to individuals with unpredictable work or heavy travel schedules.
In addition, some courses and degrees are available
- In executive format, with monthly all-Friday, all-Saturday sessions, for select individuals in a highly interactive setting. Twenty to 30 students enter
together, take the same courses at the same physical location and time, and graduate in two years.
- OnSite, to selected organizations, presented in the executive format at the students’ facility.
SMU Engineering and EMIS works with you and your course delivery needs to bring you first-class education, wherever you work or live